I am a U.S. licensed naturopathic physician (a primary care physician who specializes in complementary and alternative medicine), published author of medical texts, and mother to a vibrant young daughter (2015)!
With the strengths of modern science and ancient wisdom to draw on, I combine recommendations for breath work, nutrition, movement, and sleep habits with natural therapies (including but not limited to: With the strengths of modern science and ancient wisdom to draw on, I combine recommendations for breath work, nutrition, movement, and sleep habits with natural therapies (including but not limited to: vibroacoustic infrared sessions, craniosacral therapy, house made flower/herbal/gemstone elixirs, wildcrafted herbal teas, homeopathy, hydrotherapy, infoceuticals, mindfulness and meditation), into individualized, earth-friendly health plans targeted towards addressing the root cause of pain or dysfunction, revitalizing the body, balancing the mind, and uplifting the spirit.
Here is a brief list of the most common things people come seeking help with:
Frequently Asked Questions:
The most common things people come seeking help with:
• Immune system support
• Sleep issues
• Low Energy/Lack of Mental Clarity
• Digestion issues, food allergies / intolerances, weight issues
• Acute or chronic pain
• Mood, stress, anxiety
• Hormonal imbalances, including fertility/infertility
• Detox, fasting
What is naturopathic medicine?
Naturopathic Medicine is a distinct primary health care profession in North America (20 US states and Puerto Rico, 5 provinces of Canada), Europe (Germany, Portugal, Switzerland), Asia (India), Latin America (Brazil, Chile) and Africa (Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa) that combines the wisdom of nature with the rigors of modern science. Naturopathic physicians are trained to concentrate on whole patient wellness through health promotion and disease prevention, attempting to find the underlying cause of the patient’s condition (not simply stop a symptom) and support the body’s inherent ability to restore and maintain optimal health.
What is craniosacral therapy?
Craniosacral therapy works by assessing the rhythmic pulse of the cerebrospinal fluid. This pulse is considered to be the “primary respiration” that establishes the rhythm of all movement in the body.
During craniosacral therapy, I use palpation skills to bring specific areas of your body back into balance with this primary respiration/rhythm, creating space for your body to enter into a state of relaxation which stimulates your body’s innate ability for healing—mind-body-spirit-past-present-future.
What is vibroacoustic infrared therapy?
Years of scientific research has shown that specific low frequency sound pulsations and relaxing brainwave entraining music have powerful therapeutic effects on our health and well-being.
I utilize a low frequency sound generator, developed by leading vibroacoustic experts, to stimulate healthy neural activity in the brain and to deliver a deep acoustic massage to skin, muscles, joints, and bodily tissues.
Coupled with gentle far infrared rays, which help cellular regeneration and repair, improves the circulation of oxygen-rich blood, promotes faster healing of deep tissues, and provides long-lasting pain relief, this therapy relaxes the body, promotes faster healing of deep tissues, and provides drug-free pain relief.
Is far-infrared heat safe?
Yes! I use a FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) approved class II medical device which delivers far-infrared heat, negative ions. and the conducive properties of 30 pounds (18kg) of the high grade amethyst crystals to provide temporary relief from minor spasms, minor sprains, minor strains, minor joint pain, minor muscle pain, improve sleep, and more.
Far infrared heat penetrates to the body about 2-7 cm deep, reaching skin, blood vessels, lymphatic vessels, fascia, muscles, nerves, and even bones. Many studies have shown that far infrared therapy is a safe, effective, drug-free way to provide long-pasting pain relief, and promote faster healing.
Together, vibroacoustic infrared therapy ushers you into a state of deep relaxation and stimulates your body’s innate ability to heal.
What are infoceuticals?
Based on the quantum electrodynamic theory of coherent domains in water, proposed by Italian scientists Emilio Del Giudice and Giuliano Preparatta and Nobel Laureate Luc Montangier, this technology allows the imprinting of pure drinking water with the electromagnetic frequencies associated with any of hundreds of different vitamins, minerals, herbal remedies, homeopathics, medications, and much more.
Here is a brief video if you’d like to learn more about infoceuticals: https://vimeo.com/251710928
You make your own healing elixirs?
Yes! I am passionate about connecting with mother nature and handcrafting herbal teas, herbal tinctures, and flower essences from medicinal plants that I harvest sustainably from pristine areas of Stockholm’s northern archipelago.
For added potency and effectiveness, I prepare these elixirs using gemstones /energy medicines.
Some examples include:
• Shock and Trauma Release. Unresolved trauma often has a negative long-term impact on our overall health and sense of well-being. The longer stress and trauma are sealed and stored within the body, the more likely it is that related concerns develop on physiological, cognitive, emotional, and spiritual levels. This gentle natural remedy helps support the release of the past emotional shocks, traumas, destructive subconscious beliefs, and wounding intergenerational thought patterns stored within our neural network and cellular framework and hold us back from being our truest selves. Unlock the cellular memories of past traumas (known or unknown, personal or intergenerational) and allow for the gentle release, processing, integration, needed for healing to occur, all without risk of becoming re-traumatized or overwhelmed by painful feelings.
• 11 Friends. Wildcrafted and/or organic loose leaf tea, infused with house made flower essences, lovingly formulated to: move blood, lymph & Qi, reduce inflammation, balance hormones & blood sugar, be nutritive & protective, be gently detoxing, soothe the soul, uplift the spirit
• Purple Goddess. Handcrafted ouse made lilac tincture and flower essence, lovingly formulated to: be high in antioxidants, heal the gut, protect against negative energies, support spiritual breakthrough
• Moonlight Magic. Handcrafted jasmine flower tincture and flower essence, lovingly formulated to: soothe an overtaxed nervous system (transform feelings of depression, anxiety, and stress), promote healthier sleep pattern, facilitate better nutrient absorption, promote healthy bowel function, have antispasmodic qualities (can relieve indigestion, stomach cramps and soothe inflammation in the digestive tract), gently nurture women through each stage of their reproductive lives – although best to avoid during earlier stages of pregnancy, it is safe to use during and after labor and to alleviate post partum depression.